Chew Bib - Lace
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This trendy and practical accessory will allow your little one to bite properly! The cotton bib absorbs saliva and has a textured triangle that is soft on baby's gums, allowing him to chew on the silicone part to reduce the pain associated with teething.
- Machine washable
- Food grade silicone
- Reversible with unique design on each side.
- Made of two layers of absorbent fabric. 80% cotton, 20% dacron.
- Triangle of food-grade silicone, free of BPA, phthalates, cadmium and lead.
- Two sizes possible thanks to the two adjustment levels of the snaps.
This product has been laboratory tested and meets applicable Canadian, American and European safety standards (ASTM, CCPSA, CFR and others).
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
- Wash by hand or machine in cold water and dry flat.
- Wash separately before first use.
- Do not leave the child without the supervision of an adult while wearing the bib.
- Do not let the child sleep with the bib.
- Check the product frequently to make sure that no part is damaged. Do not use it if it is damaged.
Founded in 2013, Bulle's founder wanted to create beautiful jewelry for parents while being safe for children and who could bite. Very quickly, many other products were added, all more innovative and practical than the others: Pacifier clips, teething toys, children's jewelry, chew bibs, etc.
A social mission has also been added in recent years, they collaborate with two companies in the Quebec region for the manufacture and packaging of our products. Through these companies we can offer jobs to people with functional limitations.
Designed in Quebec
Made in China