|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Beautiful tattoos that kids love! A great way to reward them or just to make them happy!
This package contains 1 temporary tattoo sheet of a size of 2 inches x 4 inches.
The design of temporary tattoos is done in Quebec.
Tattoos are printed in the United States.
The print is of superior quality, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and FDA (USA) certified.
Tattoos are suitable for children aged 3 and over.
HOW TO APPLY TEMPORARY TATTOOS.
1. The skin must be perfectly clean, dry, without oil or makeup.
2. Cut out the desired tattoo.
3. Remove the transparent protective sheet and dispose of it.
4. Place the tattoo, illustrated sticky part, on the skin.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a damp cloth.
6. Apply constant pressure for 30 seconds.
7. Gently remove the paper.
Your temporary tattoo can last between 3 and 5 days.
There is no problem to gently clean with soap and water.
Temporary tattoo may fade in chlorinated water.
Do not apply on sensitive skin or near the eyes.
Do not apply temporary tattoos immediately after putting on sunscreen or for the body ... The temporary tattoo will not hold well.
The help of an adult is recommended.
Not recommended for infants.
3 years and +
TO DELETE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO
Saturate the temporary tattoo of baby oil or rubbing alcohol, wait 20 seconds then scrub with a cotton swab or cloth.
Made by Pico Tattoo